Unisex denim sherpa jacket
Be it the 90s or mid 2000s—a classic denim jacket never goes out of style, and now you don’t have to wait for the summer to roll around to wear one! This jacket is lined with wool-like sherpa fabric that’s comfortable to wear and will keep you warm and snug. The lining is made of 100% recycled materials, including plastic bottles.
• Denim: 99% cotton, 1% spandex
• Sherpa & sleeve lining: 100% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
• Chest pockets with button flap closure
• Two side pockets
• Regular fit
• Blank product sourced from China
We currently offer free shipping worldwide on all orders over $100.
Fits true to size. Do you need size advice?
Return & exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund. More info.
Contact us on (+123 456 7890, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.